Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Im Officially Missing You )'=

The first time we met, I knew I had a friend. The thing I did not know is that I would want to love you until the very end. Your precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I'm walking, but my feet don't seem to touch the ground.

Sometimes you seem to be my shinning light guiding me through the long, dark night. As I lie alone in bed thinking of you and I. I wonder if you think of me too as one more night slowly drags by.

I wish I were there with you, kissing your sweet lips under the pale moon light, and holding you, so very tight. You really are the man of my dreams and I can't wait to be with you, for the rest of my life. I know our time away seems like an eternity, but I'll wait forever to be in your life.

..I love you..
..I need you..
..I want you..
..For all my life..


No comments: