Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Monday, August 11, 2008

August 10th - "Nan-ing" @ Sagar Restaurant with my Choir students - Inah and Danial (Siblings)






Was craving for murtabak (after reading some blogs), so I went to Sagar Restaurant cause as far as I know, only Sagar served murtabak regardless the time. But I was wrong. So we had "nan" instead.
I was laughing out loud cause the nans were TOO BIG for the kids. Hahaha. So, we had this so called "competition" to finish up our nans.
Guess who won?
Of course lah I won. Hahahaha. Danial came 2nd and Inah didnt manage to finish her nan tho she tried. Hahaha.
After nan-ing, we went to Universal Studio to get some pics that Ive sent to developed and sent the kids back home.
Thanks Inah and Danial for accompanying me to "nan".
xoxo!

No comments: