Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everyone Has A Story *sighs*

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Assalamualaikum loyal readers,
I know it is very rare for me to express how I feel in this blog but I just don't have anyone to talk to at the moment. My MSN aint working tonight. I just need someone to talk to, to at least minimise the stress Im facing for the past few days. To please everyone, and that includes ur family, friends and colleagues seems to be IMPOSSIBLE because while you might make one person happy, you're probably, at the same time letting someone down as well. While I am busy helping everybody else feel better, there is always one person I neglect, and that is myself. Everybody else's happiness is put before my own. Ultimately, I think it is important that people talk, be it making criticisms or rhetorical arguments. The caveat is that one should be open-minded and self-correcting. Recognise that no one is always correct, and no one is always wrong. There is always room for improvement and that’s what everyone should be striving towards. I don’t really understand human nature sometimes. If you talk too much, people have something to complain about. If you keep quiet, people will similarly complain. I guess its just part and parcel of being human.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments: