Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Monday, November 10, 2008

So So So In Love! *Cant Wait!* - "Twilight"


Edward Cullen's Quotes from Twilight:

"Do you trully belive that you really care more for me than I do for you?"


"Of course, keeping you safe is beginning to feel like a full time occupation that requires my constant presence"

"So you never met anyone you wanted?"


"They don't understand why I can't leave you alone"


"I told you - you don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You fascinate me"


"People are predictable. But you... you never do what I expect. You always take my by surprise"


"It's too easy to be myself with you"


"I promise.. I swear not to hurt you"


"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin"


"Bella, I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me. The thought of you, still, white, cold... to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses... it would be unendurable. You are the most important thing in my life now. The most important thing to me ever"


p.s. That's all for now. Will share with you more in my next posts. Enjoy!


No comments: