Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Monday, December 29, 2008

December 28th - Brunei International Airport - KK International Airport - Imperial International Hotel - Holidays in KK Day 1







*Eat football - Sleep football*

@ The Lobby - couldnt sleep!
This was arnd 1am. Missing someone, I guess :)

@ the Centrepoint

*as you can see* :p


Met my childhood friend, Dk Masrani & Hubby whom I havent met for so many years!

View from our room :)



Outside Centrepoint - Warisan Square

Met Suzi *hehehe* - We were actually talking when we took this pic! Hahahaha!
We were talking abt the SLR camera that I just bought! Hahaha :p



In the room - *yippie* Wireless is availabe! :)

@ The Centrepoint - it was almost 9pm, so most shops were closed.

Bro Taib





Room 1033 :)




Bro Shariman - he drove all the way from Brunei to KK :)






@ The Imperial International Hotel - very strategic location!
We paid RM976 for our 5days 4nights stay!
Not bad! :)




Upon arrival @ KKIA, I went straight to Starbucks to get the Cinammon Roll with Choc Chips! *hehe* Luckily, I got one :)






Jeer & Bestfriend


Babu

Kaka Gayah




Alai Wali


Bell and Baby Sha!


Alai Nizam


Bella and Jeer (Thanks Bell for sending us!) *hugs!*


Baby Baseerah! *hugs!*


With my nephews and niece :)




Teem

Me & Jeer

No comments: