Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 13th - Science SPN21 Workshop Orientation - Day 2 with Cg Hjh Rokiah, Cg Jessica Shak and Mr Ng @ SR Rimba I - Dimsum - Ideal @ Foodzone, Gdg

*Stopped by KFC in Lambak cause dad texted to get him some chix*


*Cute New Packages from Ideal*



*Headache & Tired & Sleepy!*

*Went to Foodzone for Dimsum (no pics taken cause I was TOO HUNGRY and TIRED) and I was craving for the Cheese French Fries and Meatballs in Ideal. So we went up to get some!*




*Mr Ng* - showing some exciting experiments!
Didn't get to take Cg Jessica Shak's in action photo! Too busy listening!
*hehe*






*Group Activity*




*The Presenter, Cg Hjh Rokiah* - Talking about Phonemes!


My colleague - *Cg Azman*

My colleague - *Cg Izzati*

My colleague - *Cg Marlinawati*



*Some stuffs from the Design and Technology Room*

No comments: