Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24th - Co-curiculum - Music & Drama - Jack and Rose in "My Heart Will Go On!"











*Singing My Heart Will Go On with the music from my programmed keyboard*



*And he personally chosen Hanis over Atikah and said Hanis act better to be Rose!*

*He's REAL good! ROMANTIC! He loves to act!*

*Norhanis - got the most votes in the nomination to be Rose!*

*Ak Saiful Aqil as Jack - got the most votes in the nomination to be Jack!*




*Ke jiwa*

*My personal keyboard (mind the dust!)*



Adi Darwisy (using cap) was the most emotional one! He cried all the way!


Jack & Rose in "My Heart Will Go On" Drama and Music Lesson!
Ive chosen to have this short drama and singing for the opening ceremony for our English Month which will be launched on the 1st of February.
This year, I wanted the English Month to be carried out through arts, music and drama aside from reading (which we have used for so many years now!) and it proved that kids love to sing and act! I will be arranging and preparing some songs that are relevant to the level of classes.
I did my practice during my CCA period and it turned out to be FUN! It was amazing to see my kids to enjoy the drama and singing! Some cried cause the song touched their heart! Cant believed it myself! And some teachers told me that their mind was at ease listening to my kids singing which I didnt realise that it can be heard all over school just now!! (Sorry guys!)
My colleague next door, told me that one of her student cried! OMG!! That was so.. surprising! Hehehe! They hummed to the song!
This is a GOOD sign :) So basically, everyone was talking abt it just now!
Hahahaha!
Thanks for enjoying the informal "entertainment" guys! :p

No comments: