Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 19th - They Love Me, Dont YOU? (= *sweet*





Sometimes things don't work out exactly like we plan

Sometimes you have to take what is in your own two hands

Sometimes people expect too much and feel the end is near

Sometimes people want to go and this is what I fear:

I fear you will go away and leave me all alone

I fear that you will leave me here with no one to call my own

Then again I must remember its not all about me

Other times I must remember:
"Its the Way its meant to be"

For now and future times, you can't always be here

You can't always be by my side

So now you know how I feel I need to know how you feel for me

But then again I must remember:

"ITS THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE"

No comments: