Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 20th - The Moment I Missed - Solemnisation Day for My 2nd Cousin @ Kg Tamoi Tengah

*Our OLD House*

Danial *thinking*

*2nd Cousin's House*

*2nd Cousin's Hubby on his Becha ride*

*Danial & Nazri*


*Sekolah Rendah Haji Tarif*

*My Grandma & Akma on Becha ride* Hehe

*Bu CT & Akma & Sis & Cousins on their way back to the parking area*

*Lovely 1st Cousins: Adib, Danial, Nazri & Yumni*
*Bu CT, Akma, Bu Incan, Adib, Danial, Nazri*

The above pics (which Ive stolen from my bro's blog http://www.edd208.blogspot.com/) reminded me of how much Ive missed my "Kampong" life *sighs* Somehow, I regretted for not attending the event after seeing my lil cousins happy faces! I guess Ive missed alot of fun times with my family cause I wasn't in the good mood to go down Kampong Ayer, thinking of how HOT it was gonna be (bad me!)

I used to be one the Kampong Tamoi Tengah residents since the day I was born till 1990, when we moved out to Perpindahan Lambak Kanan. And now, its been 18 years! Time flies so fast *sighs* And now I felt Ive missed alot things that I shouldn't have been missing.

I should start to learn to APPRECIATE the MOMENT/S I have NOW before I start to REGRET.


So do you :)

..I LOVE MY FAMILY..

Live Life

No comments: