Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Once Upon A Time

Love

Sometimes I find myself thinking of you more than I should but I wont stop myself even if I could.

Thinking about how I wish I could feel your kiss again, your warmth and your presence making me happy.

I see you and I want to show you how I feel. I want to hold you and show you what we had was really remembered.

You were there through the good and bad. You were there if I was mad or sad because I could always count on you to make me smile.

When you act like there is nothing between us, it's just you in denial but the truth is no matter what you still have such an impact on me.

It just took me a while to see that there's still a place for you in my heart whenever we decide to begin a new start.

No comments: