Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Monday, September 1, 2008

Class of 2002 - My 1st Batch of Students @ SR Dato Othman

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


These were my first batch of students when I started my life as a teacher. Ive started off teaching Darjah 1 in 2002, Darjah 2 in 2003 and Darjah 4 in 2004 (class teacher). They are all in the Secondary Schools now.

In 2005, I was teaching English RELA for Darjah 5 level as well as a class teacher for Darjah 5A. Then in 2006, I was teaching Darjah 4 as a class teacher as well. 2007, I was teaching Darjah 5 as a class teacher too.

And currently, Im teaching Darjah 5 as a class teacher too.

Aside being a class teacher, I do have some other comittments in school. The biggest and toughest comittment is being a traditional dance teacher. And this competition is held every year. So every new year comes, I'll have to do auditions from all students that are interested in the dance. And it is difficult to choose the top 20 dancers from hundreds of students who came to the audition. There are certain criterias I look for to be selected as one of the dancers. Believe me! Students in my school LOVES dancing.

So far, my school's dancing group has been in the Top 3 spots. In 2003, it was our very first time to make it to the Finals. In 2004 - 2008, we've been conquering the 2nd Place spot nationwide. Its hard to get the 1st Place spot which we dont really understand why. Hehehe. But its ok. Wasnt our luck yet. But personally, Im confortable with the 2nd Place Spot but when knowing we were just losing with 0.1 point from the 1st Place Winner made me go "curehhzee!" *lol*

Anyways, enuff said.

..Overall I LOVE MY TEACHING LIFE..

..IM PROUD TO BE A TEACHER..

..IT'LL BE SOMETHING THAT NO ONE COULD EVER EXPERIENCED..

..xoxo..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments: