Who You Wanna Be?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Be Who You Want

Monday, September 1, 2008

Friends That I Missed ALOT - The 6 CUPIDS!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Yanti, Caddie, Mimi, Me, Louie, Edda, Saliza during my Birthday Dinner

Cupid 2

Cupid 6
Cupid 1
Cupid 5
Cupid 3

Cupid 3
Mimi and Yanti
Edda and Louie
Caddie and Fred

THE 6 CUPIDS

These group was created during our times in MD 97-98.

Im so lost of words. Too much to say.

Im not strong enough to even type how we started to know each other and became inseparable since then.

But NOW, life has changed. Everyone with their own world.

Some has gone missing in action due to some misunderstanding.

Since Ive lost them in my life..

That was the time I felt my world is EMPTY!

..I miss THE moments with you guys..

..All the crazy things we did..

..And if you guys came across this..

..Let's just forgive and forget..

..MISUNDERSTANDING has taken our FRIENDSHIP..

First, it was CUPID 3 who flew away..

..Then CUPID 6..

..Then CUPID 1..

..CUPID 3 is always there with me..

..CUPID 5 was once gone and we're together now..

..I miss my CUPIDS..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments: